Collier County Lodging & Tourism Alliance Names Board
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: April 17, 2011
CONTACT: Clay W. Cone
Cone Communications Co.
COLLIER COUNTY LODGING & TOURISM ALLIANCE NAMES BOARD
NAPLES, FL., April 17 – The Collier County Lodging & Tourism Alliance (CCLTA), a non-profit organization dedicated to addressing regional issues of mutual importance to the tourism industry and the Naples community, announced its 2012 Board of Directors.
Steve McIntire, General Manager of the Park Shore Resort, has been elected as President. McIntire has been in hotel management for almost 40 years and is a second generation hotelier. His mother ran properties in Cape Coral and Naples in the 1960’s and 1970’s.
Other CCLTA board members for 2012 include:
- Vice President: Joseph N. DiNunzio, Managing Partner for the Gulfcoast Inn Naples
- Secretary/Treasurer: Thomas D. White, Managing Partner for White’s Lodging, LLC
- Past President: Clark W. Hill, General Manager of the Hilton Naples and Shula’s Steak House
- Director: Darren Robertshaw, Vice President of Hospitality for the Trianon Hotel Company
- Director: Mac Chaudhry, General Manager of the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa
- Director: Rick Medwedeff, General Manager of the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort & Spa
- Director: Darryll P. Adams, Hotel Manager for The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
- Director: Hunter Hansen, Managing Director for the Waldorf Astoria Naples and the Edgewater Beach Hotel
The mission of CCLTA is to provide a forum to affect regional issues of mutual concern to lodging industry members and the community. CCLTA is dedicated to ensuring the successful marketing of the greater Naples area as a premier domestic and international destination. Working together, members will establish informational programs that enhance the standards of ethics and operations for the accommodations industry. CCLTA will encourage coordinated efforts with other community and industry organizations to ensure a satisfied approach for the mutual benefit of all tourism-related establishments in the greater Naples area. For more information on CCLTA, visit online at www.cclta.org.
# # # # #